What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at 5 across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and Bonus Dollars, conveniently loaded onto your ID Card. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall, the Student Center Dining Hall.
Bonus DollarsBonus Dollars may be used at any on-campus Albright College Dining location. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation. Unused Bonus Dollars roll over to the spring semester.
You may also use your meal swipe outside of our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall at Jake's Place and Peg's Cafe. Each location offers a Meal Deal, which varies based on location.
A "meal" is deducted from your meal plan balance and a cash equivalent value is applied toward the total cost of items purchased. Any outstanding balance can be paid for with Bonus Dollars, cash or credit.
Cash equivalency is not available on pre-packaged products; including bagged chips, bottled beverages, candy bars.
Students on the Gold Unlimited Meal Plan may use one Cash Equivalency exchange per meal period, while your meal plan will still grant you unlimited access to the Campus Center Dining Hall.
Students on the Silver, Bronze, Block 120 or Block 80 may use their Cash Equivalency once per meal period, but once you use your meal per meal period, students will have to wait until the next meal period to spend another meal.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with wifi, TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- Dedicated True Balance Allergen Friendly station at Student Center Dining Hall
- To-go meals: simply request a to-go box when you swipe in at any of our dining halls – learn more about to-go meals at www.albright.campusdish.com
Managing Your Plan
There are two ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Bonus Dollars balance:
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit the meal plan office in 123 MP Hall, open Monday-Friday 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.